DigitalWorld MotorStorm Online

Madagasca

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right folks

after my sessions online with MotorStorm today, I think we should setup an online session for us DW folk.

Who's with me?

If you're interested, leave me your PS3 Online ID's below and I'll arrange a time and day of course to all hook up - a for me to kick yer asses! (not that i'm that good - yet!).

This goes for Resistance (if anyone's tried that online yet - and got it working. I've not yet tried to get online or even play it!)

any questions - just PM me and I'll be happy to help!Oh - I forgot to mention. I'll PM each and everyone of you the time and day to logon and race.

probably be tomorrow - if we get some people lined up!

hey could this also be done for resistance fall of man iam not really into the moto storm game had a blast on the demo but i have rfom and it would be cool to get everyone on here to play togeather

I've not got a PS3 but I have played this game, fooking stunning!

hey could this also be done for resistance fall of man iam not really into the moto storm game had a blast on the demo but i have rfom and it would be cool to get everyone on here to play togeather

I've just added a new topic with this request!!

I'm not good with FPS but what the hey - it's all fun!

I just bought Motorstorm today, feck me its amazing! Def be firing this online soon.

Back