• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DigitalWorld MotorStorm Online

Madagasca

Right folks

after my sessions online with MotorStorm today, I think we should setup an online session for us DW folk.

Who's with me?

If you're interested, leave me your PS3 Online ID's below and I'll arrange a time and day of course to all hook up - a for me to kick yer asses! (not that i'm that good - yet!).

This goes for Resistance (if anyone's tried that online yet - and got it working. I've not yet tried to get online or even play it!)

any questions - just PM me and I'll be happy to help!Oh - I forgot to mention. I'll PM each and everyone of you the time and day to logon and race.

probably be tomorrow - if we get some people lined up!

maggot

VIP Member
VIP Member
hey could this also be done for resistance fall of man iam not really into the moto storm game had a blast on the demo but i have rfom and it would be cool to get everyone on here to play togeather

Madagasca

hey could this also be done for resistance fall of man iam not really into the moto storm game had a blast on the demo but i have rfom and it would be cool to get everyone on here to play togeather

I've just added a new topic with this request!!

I'm not good with FPS but what the hey - it's all fun!

ice2004

Inactive User
I just bought Motorstorm today, feck me its amazing! Def be firing this online soon.