Digitalb HD ~same old story?

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
We knew it was due to happen.....
As of yesterday Digitalb have begun using an measure for pairing cards to receivers. Those with original subscription cards that have been fortunate to clear the High Definition package are now beginning to lose access.
Comments from digitalb traders were that cards would not be paired for many months and HD would remain available to current subscribers. 'Old stock' cards were meant to last another year and would not be affected by the pairing system, or at least thats been the sales drive.....

Havent we heard this all before when Supersports took over the sport broadcasting? Those with then-current cards were told they would keep access to the sports pack, which was simply not true.

Its now the same lies and same trick to gain more sales.
Who is responsible? Conax for providing encryption as required/requested.... Digitalb for switching on pairing encryption for a new package.... or trade suppliers for driving sales saying ~ "buy now and you will be fine until renewal next year"..... ones thing for sure they will all blame each other!

The Digitalb hack is unaffected and HD remains available to those not paying, so it is only official subscribers who have been targeted. Only time will tell if this method of business drives customers away, or provides more profits from sales of paired receivers & higher cost subscriptions.

i wounder what dark man has to say about this one lol alot of very unhappy people me think

yet another sting in the tale of another 'unbelievable offer' people who bought a 'darkbox' and HD subscription who were promised that 'if you buy before may 20 everyfink will be fine' are once again tucked up and the response will be exactly the same as the supersport fiasco 'is nufink to do with us what digitalb choose to do with signal'

anyone here who was stung by this, print off the page with the offer and the promise that all will be fine, and contact trading standards, as what you were misled into buying is no longer fir for the purpose it was purchased for, which was HD content

me starts to wonder if they removed my posting privelages in the knowledge of this happening as when all the other 'offers' have gone sour ive trawled back through the archives and found the 'promises' which has then been denied by everyone

man this shit is happening now all the twists and turns does anyone not think its strange that as soon as the football season was over that week digialb hack came out im just thinking is it another scam just to buy a diablo and when it starts back bye bye to the diablo just curious

To tell you the truth its just the way it go's i can under stand why people will go mad over this new card pair s**t that Digitalb has done and you never know there might be another cam or work round for this lol but with the diablo you have to look at from there point of view from what has been said they payed big money for this hack so they have to get it back its just the way they did it that people dont like ok i can say i did see one sat shop saying you could upgrade before it all went mad but this was forgot about when it did as they pulled it now there is also a new card going to be doing the rounds M11 plus as well and has been said it has nothing to do with the first M11 card but who are we to say it is not it could have just been the M11 team that did the hole hack you cant tell cards and cams will come and go as will receivers and people will pay for it to get what they want its the risk you take

The response from a**** was covered in an email a while ago - something about as they HD service is a free extra you cant complain if it stops working!! Basically a big cop out to all customers/forum members by email a few weeks ago - as if they didnt know it would affect all subscribers not just new ones!!!

Back