Digitalb Hack now official

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
Cant post files but anyone with a new diablo v2.3 can open all digitalb channels with latest Underworld 109 firmware.
Also open on MIIplus smartcard.

Supposedly full conax hack so its going to get interesting. :Cheers:

edit- HD channels also clearing for those using diablo2.3 in a HD receiver.
_http://i30.tinypic.com/i3f7td.jpg
_http://i27.tinypic.com/25ps8cz.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, they'll be kept busy deleting posts for a while now.
The hack was reported 3 days ago on a polish site, but because theres been rumours of this in the background for months nobody took any notice anymore. Anyway the diablo firmware released today makes it mass release. 1west channels were also updated today, so 2 big conax packages on the 1 firmware now (along with the normal packages available too).
There is also talk that many other conax packages will fall because its a full hack. It also means its likely to last a long while.

Last edited:
equipment needed

do i need to buy diablo cam and smartcard, and if so were from, as prem is going soon, will have to invest a little more. any help appreciated.

as far as i know as long as u have the diablo v2.3 , and the underworld 1.09 firmware u will be ok , however u will also need to purchase a cas3 to be able to send the firmware to the cam

Here is the file if anyone needs it.

UnderWorld 1.09 by Arkana Team

What's New:

DigitAlb Package opened on Eutelsat W2 (16.0E) - NEW!!
Canal Digital Nordic opened on Thor 2/3 (0.8°W)

h**p://www.speedyshare.com/780620463.html

Admin and mods remove if not appropriate.

good news on the sat front.

not come across any posts/threads about the hack on a***t.

:nopity:

emu possible?
i doubt a**** will allow a patch file with digitalalb on there website as they distribute the official cards.

Last edited:
Just seen it posted in the diablo section.

correction

yes i have also seen it know. not sure if it will run but your guess is good as mine.
btw there is also the 1.09 file uploaded on there too.

:Clap:

oooh nice, I'm off to search for an updated Dreambox emu :)

what are the chances of technomate recievers being able to get Digitalalb in the future?

Well i'm not too sure if these hacks will be available on softcams. theres been a fair few hacks that have slipped through the softcam domain and stayed exclusive to cards/cams.....

saw a post a week or two ago saying that ( duolabs ) diablo cam had payed big money for the hack and this is part to do with them bringing out the 2.3 cam that is a 2.2 only with a cut down firmware thats why at the min you have to buy a new cam but talk of an update for ££££ if you have a 2.2 , could also be the same team that sold the hack that is behind then m11 card but going by what they said it would be a while before a softcam was going about but you never know

Back