Digital Wireless Audio?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys im trying to look for a wireless digital radio to buy that I can stream audio file from my wireless hd and add wireless feeds from around the world to stream through that radio using my wireless router.

Any ideas of any products with these multi functionalities?

Thanks

i just bought myself (off ebay) a Squeezebox Classiv v3 - best thing i've bought in ages. Streams all the music off my server, can access internet radio station, last.fm plugins, wireless connects to my network (can be wired too) - totally class gadget, supports flac, can read itunes, podcasts. Great, great product. Cost me £90 off ebay.

i think the current version the Squeezebox Boom.

Thanks for the reply m8!
Can you add manual feeds e.g. if a website broadcasts on their website, can I add that feed to the radio?

Thanks for the reply m8!
Can you add manual feeds e.g. if a website broadcasts on their website, can I add that feed to the radio?

yeah, there's 2 ways - either via the remote or create a shortcut on your squeezebox account on 'tinternet. i would have liked the touch but too pricey.

What formats does it play?

Just to confirm again, as this is the main functionality I need with in it is -

If www.mywebsite.com/livetsream.wma, /livestream.rm etc or get some feeds off shoutcast, would this all be possible with this player or any player on the market?

im pretty sure the evoke flows can do that manual add thing, richer sounds are selling them for cheap refurbished at the moment

Back