Digital Satellite Kit

lol i was going to post this one as i got a flyer through the door today. Looks like a bargain! i am very tempted to buy it just not sure if i should tell the misses befor or after lol

can any sat mod/experts let us know if this set is any good? :Cheers:

just had a bit more of a read
looks like there is no cam slot so will only ever get free chanels question is does anyone know if these free ones are any good? ie any footy

ok these basic free-to-air receiver kits are very good value and a great starter into digital tv. If you have cable or freeview then its not going to impress you that much but there are lots of extra free channels all in digital. This offer is for a fixed dish, ie not motorised so its not really for european channels like football, adult hardcore or latest movies etc, and no cam slot really means its not much use upgrading. You'd be best to buy a more suited set-up for around 200-ish.

So if you just want a few extra chans then its a cheap solution and easy enough to install yourself with some help from the sat sections here.
You can get-
BBC1 - all regions, BBC2,3,4
ITV3 (and soon ITV1,2 & 4)
Kids- Cbbc, Cbeebies, Pop, Pop plus
Music vids- Chart Show, Vault, Channel U, B4 & some others
Movies- Horror Chan, True Movies, Matinee Movies & Bad Movies
plus Documentaries, Game chans, Shopping chans, Reality TV, Open access TV, BBCi for great sport coverage, S4c Wales- rugby, and loads more low budget chans too.
Plus, dont forget the radio- well over 50 English digital radio stations.

Hope that helps guys :).

Back