Digisender

8258matt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, hope some1 can help me out. I was thinking of having a digisender in my bedroom so i can watch tv in there without having another dbox there... can anyone confirm that they actually work

Just seen the post and nobody has answered. Could someone please help him out???

I know that some digisenders work and some digisenders dont; so you will need to get one that somebody else has previously tried and can confirm is working :)

Liam

I can confirm that these senders from Argos work fine with the Dbox2 as i gave mine to my parents and they are currently using them on the Dbox2, the quality of the transmission is really good and only gets disrupted when you fire up a microwave (scrambles the signal somewhat!) and they are hooked up via scart cables.
The reason i gave mine away was that i thought they were disrupting my wireless connection...it turned out it was not them :mad: but my dodgy firmware on the router.
I remember when i used to hunt down all the 0 replies posts...ahh happy days.

Last edited:
lol, i bought a sender frm argos, and what happend was. lol, my neighbors started stealing the signal so they can watch it aswell lol, i mean, it didnt affect my receiving signal in n e way. but im jus sayin BE CAREFULL lol. ( privacy).

o yh btw. they work perfect. inc remote control function. i bought it for £25 frm argos

I have digisender that I bought from Maplins - can't remember the model details, but it works fine with the dbox and the remote control.

As someone else said, microwaves and some other electrical appliances screw the reception, but other than that, they work fine.

abaddon.

I had a Metronic sender from Tesco working fine till i sold it. No interference, but you could switch between 4 frequencies even if you did find you got inteference. Also found it worked with any remote control.

Back