digidudes all new DW customiser Ppanel & plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: digidudes all new DW customiser Ppanel

another update is available. It doesnt actually add any functionality to the ppanel itself, its just some slight recoding of a lot of the scripts that ive wrote that the ppanel uses

but, heres a sneak peek at why theyve been recoded ;)

Another update available

again, this one doesnt realy add much to how you use the panel, but, EVERY script has been recoded, and now if you download something that calls on one of the scripts (not everything in this ppanel uses scripts)it will create a download log

this log overwrites itself every time its needed, so it wont take up space, and if you run into problems, the latest log will contain the latest problem

the last update (and this one) while they dont look to do much, are in preperation for a MASSIVE update. See the picture in the post above, and the 'comingsoon' section of this ppanel after updating for a little more information

to update, use the update option on your ppanel, or the downloader on the first post of this thread

New update available.

Introducing.....the advanced Ppanel

After updating, exit all menus, then please either press the blue button twice as though you are going to download a plugin, or restart enigma.

The next time you press the yellow button, you will have a new option to choose from, as well as your existing Ppanel. Have a play with the new improved panel, ALL feedback is welcome

available for download now via your existing ppanels update function, or from the small downloader on the first post of this thread

Another big update

The Transformer is now live, Give the latest UR image the look and feel of the DW images as well as installing EPG, EPGimporter, zap history browser, EPG search, Autotimer, DW scanner / spinner, bootscreen and modified skin

update your plugin / ppanel to activate this feature, or download the small installer file from post1 and install onto a UR image

enjoy

:)

another update to take on board a few requests, as well as prepare for some future updates as well.

This one has the 'change blue panel server' now on the main screen, and in the softcam and emulator section, it will now also backup and restore Oscam config files

a new 'Option 0' for 'system commands' has also been added, but ill be writing LOADS of scripts to deal with this, so may be a future big update to deal with it

as usual, update via the plugin / ppanel itself, or from post #1 of this thread. Any suggestions can also be posted via the link on post #1 of this thread as well

enjoy

A small update

added a couple of small system command scripts. also edited the cleanup script. While it now wont clear as much memory as it used to, it wont mess up the factory reset option on the receiver after being run, like it has been doing

update via the plugin itself, or from the first post of this thread

a small update (i know theres been none for a while) but you can now download a version of Rats channel list, edited by cuebase, for Ireland.

Update your panel using the update option, or install from the first post in this thread

find the new option under channel lists

christ, these updates are like country busses, nows for 2 months, then 2 together lol, anyway.....

Added some new information to the channel updater section, giving a little more info about rats auto updater via the main plugin itself. The ppanel, which was where this was born from, has been totally trimmed down, and now only includes whats needed to run the auto updater sections of rats channel list.

To get this latest update, update via either the ppanel (which will be totally transformed after the update) or via the update option on the plugin itself.

or install from the first post of this thread

xxx pron directly from the internet anyone ? :proud: and best of all, once youve watched it from the websites its hosted on, its then also on your connected storage device to keep for ever and watch again via the media center :)

update your panel, and find it in the plugins section ;)

any other suggestions for plugins, let me know, as i have about 35Gb of plugins, ipk files, etc that ive managed to 'aquire' so if it exists, theres a good chance that ive got it here, wether it works or not though, thats a different story, but im now able to 'tweak' ipk packages to work where possible ;)

Last edited:

another small update is in the pipeline. while it wont add any actual functionality to the plugin, it will change the download locations of a few things, namely rats channel list, as well as the way the downloaded file is worked with and reloaded.

a LOT of testing has gone into making rats updater universal, and this upcoming update will make some of the 'exclusive to TM800' features work on OE based software, as theres meant to be an OE based image coming one day (i believe its to be delivered enscribed by diamond laser on the inside of a carbon nanotube, sent via UPS flying porkers lmao) and this will ensure that my plugin continues to work once this holy grail software is ready

for the few people following how popular rats channel list is via the download count on the server, the count will be transferred and merged, from the existing file which is located Technomate software online
to the new file which is located Technomate software online

the majority of the TM800 downloads will remain on the Technomate software online
server, its only 'generic' things like rats channel list, which are now coded to work on any E2 receiver, that will be recoded for the newer server location.

While i will continue to work on, and improve my TM800 plugin, once its ALL recoded for OE (which i aim to be done by xmas / new year, but in the true TM800 tradition, will miss this date lol) if the OE software for the TM800 is not released by then, i wont be concentrating on ensuring any additional features will run on the TM800.

While 'in theory' it should still all work, if it doesn't, then it'll be down to iQ/UR/ET to change the image at the request of users to make it work with OE based plugins, instead of me modifying OE based plugins for the TM800 (which i've been doing for over 18 months now)

ill post back once the update is ready for download

Last edited by a moderator:

updated plugin is now ready to download.

the 'update rats channel list' option will now update from the new server, which will always host rats latest bouquet listings for ALL E2 receivers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back