digidude need help with my tm500 super

Either one or three things m8, Tonedeffs Blue panel might be offline, he might have packed it in and can't be bothered with it, two could be the image that you're using, changing image might solve the problem or you've ftp'ed the file into the wrong folder.

And can't reply to you m8 your inbox is full

thanks for your help and can say your on the money when you say "you've ftp'd the file into the wrong folder ( my bad but in my defence could't get clear info on how to - that exculds you segel ) much respect you'v try'd to help me where outher's would't, will be typing a dummes gide on how to use the blue panel when get time ( probly tuesday etc?( will be done ) but will give my out look on how to setup a tm ( without sort text lang, that only people know when they know wot there doing - again not directed to you segel as you have try'd to help when others would't and if my mailbox was't full, im sure you would have broght me to where i im now, with blue panel working with uptodate banquite ;) time i turened in, leater pep's

Hello guys I'm looking to buy a tm 600 would all this information would it work on the tm 600? also if there a guide on how to set up a tm 600 I would be grateful if someone can link me to it

Yes, applicable to TM600 also.

The 500Super and 600 have had the same image for some time.

Hello guys I'm looking to buy a tm 600 would all this information would it work on the tm 600? also if there a guide on how to set up a tm 600 I would be grateful if someone can link me to it

hello
if your looking to get the tm600 for epg then imo i would't, if your looking for good box with good epg then go a other £30 and get the tm5402hd, its easyer to setup and will give a good epg.
hope this helps and good luck with all your setups

hello
if your looking to get the tm600 for epg then imo i would't, if your looking for good box with good epg then go a other £30 and get the tm5402hd, its easyer to setup and will give a good epg.
hope this helps and good luck with all your setups

Thanks for the info m8 I already got a tm5402hd as you said it easy to set up but I want to learn how to get the Linux ox up and running that's why I want to buy a cheap tm 600

thanks for your help and can say your on the money when you say "you've ftp'd the file into the wrong folder ( my bad but in my defence could't get clear info on how to - that exculds you segel ) much respect you'v try'd to help me where outher's would't, will be typing a dummes gide on how to use the blue panel when get time ( probly tuesday etc?( will be done ) but will give my out look on how to setup a tm ( without sort text lang, that only people know when they know wot there doing - again not directed to you segel as you have try'd to help when others would't and if my mailbox was't full, im sure you would have broght me to where i im now, with blue panel working with uptodate banquite ;) time i turened in, leater pep's

Did you ever get that guide typed up for a 'dummy' like me mate?...would go a long way to understanding more about the workings of this box!

Back