different box

dabberwatcher

Inactive User
Reaction score
if i replace my subbed unmodded pace box (ntl/virgin) with a different unmodded box
will cc know i've changed boxes and will i still receive channels i'm paying for

Why would you want to change boxes? The cards are paired to the boxes so you cant use your card on the other box. Im a bit confused.

both boxes ave their own paired car
one belongs to me in shit contd (ruins the look of my lovely plasma lol) the other is a mates, he no longer needs, in almost mint condt

its for aesthetic purposes only

Ah right. Well if your mate no longer needs it is he going to carry on paying the subscription? If not it wont be working for very long.

so what yous r sayin is:

1. cc will know its different box
2. it wont work for long cause subscription to that box has stopped
i.e the signal sent to my house will only work on my box, the signal is specific to the box ird and bk not the house address

3. im stuck with this paint covered broken flap piece a crap unless i get cc out to change it lol

thanks for the help

why not just mod the box mate if your friend will say he left it out for collection and it vanished or something ???

Listen m8, when I had my cable installed the engineer stuck an old reconditioned pace 1000 in. He told me to give it a month and then just phone ntl up & tell tham I want a silver box to compliment my tv etc. He reckoned that they will swap it. Why not just do that?

Back