Difference Between Rom 10 & Rom 11

nas171

Inactive User
Reaction score
What Is The Difference Between Rom 10 And Rom 11 Cards. Are Boxes Rom Specific ? Or Can You Use Any Rom Card To Make Au Mosc

you can make a au card from any rom 7,10,11 the easiest i find to programe are rom11 best regards danny

As far as boxes are concerned Rom10 & Rom11 are identical. The cards themselves offer identical services & facilities. Wherever one card works the other should work equally as well !

thanx for the info guys think i'll buy a rom 11 then:Cheers:

what ever you do though don't get confused, you can NOT put a rom 10 image an any other card than a rom 10 you'll fry it!!! Same applies for 11's and 7's. Happy shopping.

When looking at these card I notice a few digits afterwards for example A16 etc, what do these mean?

rock said:
When looking at these card I notice a few digits afterwards for example A16 etc, what do these mean?

Its the firmware revision on the card. Each card has a special area where code snippets can be written and hooked into the cards main program. They are normally used for fixing bugs in the original program but can also be used for other purposes.

A16 is an image that has minimal bug fixes (just a couple I think). The latest image for a Rom10 is A82 which, if written to your card, will lock it instantly requiring you to use an unlooper.

nozzer said:
Its the firmware revision on the card. Each card has a special area where code snippets can be written and hooked into the cards main program. They are normally used for fixing bugs in the original program but can also be used for other purposes.

A16 is an image that has minimal bug fixes (just a couple I think). The latest image for a Rom10 is A82 which, if written to your card, will lock it instantly requiring you to use an unlooper.

So A16 means a unlocked card and A82 means its a locked card.

Back