Diesel & Petrol £1.99L WTF

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Garage charging £9 a gallon as they wanted £9 conserve stocks. - Yeah RIGHT!!

_44752682_fuel_price_199_226.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7458425.stm

just goes to show how low people will go to make a profit at a bad time

lol when it comes to money people will go lowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.this shows you how sh.te thing can get .shame eh

Have a heart lads,

He needs to charge that so he can fill his car up.:banana:

its a joke with all the prices going up.. remember the days when a pack ready salted walkers used to be 18p ??

what really annoys me is that it is always .9, why, is it so sort of psychological play? Are we that dumb?

Simple sales tactick 9.99 is usually seen as £9.00 in the minds eye therefor sounds cheaper than £10.00.

its a joke with all the prices going up.. remember the days when a pack ready salted walkers used to be 18p ??

i remember when a large big mac meal was £2.49 :) , good old days, its now £3.59 for a regular meal i think lol

In the good old days I could go to the cinema and watch buster keaton, have two pints of ale, fish and chips (IN NEWSPAPER!), and get a topless hand shandy from the local slut, and still have change from half hapenny!

It's mad I tells ya, maaaaaad!

lol when it comes to money people will go lowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.this shows you how sh.te thing can get .shame eh

The guys said it was till he got supplies and also offered MOT discount to anybody filling up. I am not saying that he did not make money out of it but I can see some sense in trying to make the supplies last.

Back