Did you vote?

Did you use your vote today?

• Yes

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
yep coz like me .most peeps know they get fooked by whoever get elected so they cant be arsed now

Yes, as I have the right to complain!

Anyone who does not vote, cannot complain about taxation or politics! As they did not try to make a difference!

No, only votes that are actually cast can be counted towards the result.

By not voting, you may of course, let someone win that you didn't intend to but thats not the same thing at all as the majority party automatically being allocated all non cast votes !

suggest you look into it a bit further mate, come from the horses mouth last election time as i asked the question straight to the election body in charge.

no........I don't know what to base my vote on. I haven't the foggiest whats going on.

no........I don't know what to base my vote on. I haven't the foggiest whats going on.

Base it on whether u want the tories to rip u off or labour to rip u off or libdems to rip u off.

Vote for Lord Such :silly:god rest his sole

Yes, as I have the right to complain!

Anyone who does not vote, cannot complain about taxation or politics! As they did not try to make a difference!

That has always been my policy...if you dont vote then dont whinge about things that you are not arsed to try and change. Yes the party you choose will probably reniege on its promises but at least you can fekkin moan at them for doing it.

Although at saying that voting over here is totally different, you vote Orange or Green over here in general elections and whatever you want in local elections.

voted via postal.

everyone should vote,people died to allow us the right to vote.A lot of people shimf about voting but if you want to end up in a country such as Zimbabwe where your basically bumped off because you won't do as your told then don't vote and you'll be in the sh*te eventually.

Back