did the site go down?

jammoboss

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI all

I was having trouble getting onto the forum a few hours ago

i was getting the refresh page you get with ie

Was there a problem or is it just my internet?

i had the same problem. was getting an error message. but its back up again anyway. but wonder what happened

You are lucky I have been suffering from a database error for the pas fe hours!

lolz yeah site was down there having you lot on lolz was prob maintance or summt or database did go down

yeah it was down.. the CC hacked it and took all our details.. see you in Jail.. pmsl..

Southern Comfort and I went way far tonight....

just a tip mate have southern comfort n baileys mixed oh yess its nice until u puke :p

yh bck to the point CC found out all ur address quick run nw unplug dbox n modems first n then run lolzz

humm i always seem to loss connection around 12 oclock on a friday, nevermind up and running again: multi :

it is good it back up runing i got to get 20 post as i am newbe i hope it do's not go down again i will cry if it do's

Sorry guys i was doing some DIY in the home and never got on till around 11 :(, was ment to come on at 5 but had to sort out a cupboard i made

fooking lovely cupboard guys so dont feel so bad

i changed the way the site was serving calls to the database yesterday or thurs cant remember but anyway that was what caused the issue i put it back the way it was

you know if it aint broke dont fix it lol (where have i seen that before lol)

again sorry everyone was my fault

Regards
Mickie D

Back