Diagram

pburns

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I'd get a diagram 4 THIS Mt8 just got 1 off ebay no diagram or instructions any info appreciated.

Thanks.

What exactly do you need to know? The power plugs into the ballast (brick) and then out to the light. Do you have cables and everything?

Make sure you've got plenty of space above the light and put a smoke alarm in the room.

I wonder what u could be using that device for ? :)

Not mine Mt8trying to do a Mt8 a favour his tomatoes aint what they should be. hehehe

Getting cable today, I have what it shows in pic, Brick, bulb holder, large reflector and small attachment.
I have nothing to show where thease should be screwed together.
Also will 30 amp cable be fine?

Thanks

I'm not sure mate, everything I've seen has connectors on and just clips in place where it should be.

Not mine Mt8trying to do a Mt8 a favour his tomatoes aint what they should be. hehehe

Getting cable today, I have what it shows in pic, Brick, bulb holder, large reflector and small attachment.
I have nothing to show where thease should be screwed together.
Also will 30 amp cable be fine?

Thanks

you can work out the wattage like this

400 (being watts) devide by 240 (being volts) = 1.6AMP

so you could use 1mm cable to run this mate.... 30 amp would be slightly overkill pal 1.5mm cable is 18AMPS (i think lol) rated so 1mm would be around 8-13 not to sure

i would put an RCD socket in front of this these kinda things can cause problems.

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
Back