di4001 help

packer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all went to london with my m8 to install above box at my m8s aunts flat upon arrival she was still using old anolgue box went to install di4001 it booted gave channels for about 30 secs then went straight to zero i check feq and net id put what i believe to be right freq and net id set itself after reboot i went back to engineers menu the net id had changed again 3 times in total the net id changed even when u watch it in engineers menu you actually see it change if anyone could help with this would be great = the area is london E11 aldersbrook the net id it keeps changing to are 41041,41053,41061 any help

So are you trying to get an NTL box working in a C&W area? Or is she NTL too?

Thats the prob lads it well could be she is ex C&W i have know way of finding out as she has no idea either if this is the case lads what are the only boxes that will work in ex c&w cheers all

Any help on what boxes are excepted in this area and if anyone knows the freq and net id for above area cheers all

Any help on what boxes are excepted in this area and if anyone knows the freq and net id for above area cheers all

i know the 4000 diffinately works. there was a list of pace and sammys that tell u what box works where if u do a search u might find it or maybe some 1might be able to help u out, and the freq and netid ur looking for is 41050 and 666.750 ex c&w 6952.

i know the 4000 diffinately works. there was a list of pace and sammys that tell u what box works where if u do a search u might find it or maybe some 1might be able to help u out, and the freq and netid ur looking for is 41050 and 666.750 ex c&w 6952.
I can't remember who first posted it but here it is

Chookey

Last edited:
Back