DI4000 tunning due to incorect net id

danevodanevo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I was having a few probs with my box after not having it plugged in for 3 months so I pulled the rest jumper. Now I can't use LIBBY to set the net id as the box wont responed to it properly. When I apply power to the box its coms up with err 11 - 16 but nothing on my TV, unless I try to get into the eng menu when I do that it starts trying to retune its self I think. Any ideas I posted about this a while ago and was asked to look at the flash thing either 0000000040 or 0000000000 but I can't see that on the blue screen I can see

cheers

also says platform () no loader as one of the first thigns when I try to get to the eng menu

err just tried it but does not seem to do anything and the reomte light does not flash when I press a button. How do I go about doing the 2321 thingy?

Cheers EVO

Remove power from box
Press and hold the "standby" button whilst re-applying power to box
The front panel should display "OKAY"
Release the "standby" button
The front panel should display "0000"
Press the arrow keys in the following order:
down, right, down, left
The front panel should display "2321"
Press "ok"

The box should quickly reboot at this point so be ready and prepared to hold the up and down keys in as you normally would to get into the eng menu.

You will find info like this on page 62 of the manual that Davidh has posted, in the sticky thread at the top of the "general cable tv" page.

Have you got any splitters getting in the way of a good signal?

ERR4 = Cannot load or find a platform

It is gonna ba hard if you cannot get into the eng menu to see what is going on.

Have you tryed the 2321 with the coax not connected?

when you say scanning - do you mean scrolling fast numbers?? i.e an update!
can't see you getting err4 unless it is trying to update.

Back