di1000 opos channels

Ayns

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Ive been muckin around with an old di1000 box I picked up minus the card. My mate moved into a new house & the box was there for the hacking!

Anyway,

Done the simm/voltmeter trick to get BK & IRD, done the business with an opos card (update to 1.04 new rom image etc)

The problem is I only get channels 1 to 5 plus the extra ITV & BBC channels & MTV UK. Any other channel & I get a blank screen or "channel unavailable please try again later or call us on 0800 blah blah blah) So I gave them a quick call.......only kidding.

Anyone got any ideas?

Ayns

Last edited:
seems like promlem with bks

check numbers again

re

Thats what I was thinking but I have checked & rechecked a few times now. I think I will buy an LED SIMM & take it from there.

Thanks

If its a 1000 model box, pm the ird and I will check the database for the BK.

edcase

bk number!!!

im having problems retrieving bk number - the databases dont have my numbers - whats this sim option everyones talking about - i need an option with less programing as possible??? and ideas...

@anton
it depends upon the type of box you have

edc.

~antonshah, best to start your own thread as you will get better results & it will keep this thread on topic. Do a search for LED simm. Thanks.

OK heres what I have done next. I tried a change in BK and IRD but it just makes it worse. I dont get any channels & get constant messages about the card being invalid.

So i put the original voltmeter BK & IRD back on. Now im back to the start and I only get channels 1 to 5 plus the extra ITV & BBC channels & MTV UK. Any other channel & I get a blank screen or "channel unavailable please try again later"

I think I may get an LED simm just to be 100% sure but im 99% sure the voltmeter method has produced the correct values. The IRD on the scart matched the IRD from the volmeter method. Can anyone advise what I should check next?

Mant thanks

Last edited:
Try using a funcard, and see if you can get all of the channels .. if you can then you know the bk and ird are 100% correct (and that the problem lies within the opus)

edcase

Ill give that a go edcase, cheers

Have you checked the netid is correct?

Hello,

Good shout. Double checked & reset the net id & DF which are fine. Had a further dig around the Eng Menu.

Also code release version - CR4.12 Build_1_wait_state

Checked "card status" - OK. Plenty credit & OPOS shows up as R10 A15

Now here is the worrying part. Checked "status monitoring" and it say: -

CM broadcasting range full
Tuning parameters corrupt
Reboot

Does this shed amy further light. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

All i get if I go to a decrypted channel is a black screen and "channel is temporarily unavailable" message. I dont get any invalid card or not subscribed errors. Im begining to think the tuner has gone.

Ayns

Last edited:
Just tried a fun4 but its still the same.

Any ideas?

Ayns

Back