dhcp force

2tone

DW Member ++
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if they get any 200 macks useing dhcp force ?

i gather your on about 2 meg macks m8 if so then yes i did last time i was scanning that is..

or are you on about an abit 200 mack ?

hope this helps..

LittleJohn said:
i gather your on about 2 meg macks m8 if so then yes i did last time i was scanning that is..
or are you on about an abit 200 mack ?
hope this helps..
sorry should have said ambit 200 mack

any mack will do m8 does not need to be from an ambit

john

thanks i know i can use any mac but have not hit one 200 yet (belfast) just wanted to know if there was something wrong

2tone said:
thanks i know i can use any mac but have not hit one 200 yet (belfast) just wanted to know if there was something wrong

i'm having the same problem here m8, need a 200 or 250 mac and have been scanning 4 days with NONE

gotta now m8 maybe theres none in your gateway tho...

trippy m8 any mac will do m8 but aslong as its not from your local area

what about snmp is it better and thanks for the help

2tone said:
what about snmp is it better and thanks for the help
never used it mate dhcp force has allways done the job for me when your scanning are you getting any macs atall ?

yep getting some but was just thinking why i couldnt get any 200 ambit macs

not sure about that one m8 can only think that there are none in your gateway as i mensioned before but i would not worry about it tho...

no problem LittleJohn thanks for the help m8

M8 snmp is disabled now on the uk cable networks so youll not be able to use it, also 200 and 250's are not picked up running dhcpforce as they are new software, that was there way round dhcpforce but we still get the 100 120 and moto's etc.

can u help me to littlejohn,im a newbie looking for dhcp prog can u direct me. thanks

Back