DHCP Force

srooth

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi eveyone,

Please could anyone answer a simple question, in fact if it was a simple question i would not be asking you all. Anyway, last night i did a scan using the above software. :BLOBBY: :flame:

1. How long does this take, as I left it on all night and its still going???
  2. Also when this is done how do you know if you have a silver or gold MAC. as the config file does not include these words.

and the final question when this is up and running can NTHELL track you down - as i have a live point at the moment.
Im in the Nottingham Area if that helps.

ifyou left it all night you should have had something,when you started dhcp, did you go to dchp ,media sense ,and disable,and are you behind a router or firewall,

when you get your macs they will be

low--1 meg

mediam---2 meg

high--3 meg

if you do everything right then there is a slim chance,the best way to do this is if you had your subed modem on your net work card then use smac or buy a new one and only put your cloned one on it

Thanks for getting back so quick. Yes I have disabled in media sense and i have go straight out from the modem, not behind the modem.

Also i did notice that on some comming back it said low, mediam and high.

So once i have got these i can trade them for another?? also some came back with nothing in the config filename

i also please could you give me a better explanation on the below i don't follow, sorry.

"if you do everything right then there is a slim chance,the best way to do this is if you had your subed modem on your net work card then use smac or buy a new one and only put your cloned one on it":flame:

some of the configs dont show anything, they could be bissness or what ever we all get them..right here goes i,m not a expert this is what i have learned so far so if anything wrong other members please help.

when we get ower modems,ower computers eg..network cards,,got there owen physical address,so if you stick your modem nthell gave you ,your computer will assign a address so every modem you put on there will change your ip adrress but you will always have the same physical address,so if they wanted to they could cross reference your physical address,so if you use smac that will chance your physical address,so there wont be no way they can cross refernce so theres 99% they cant catch you, if you dont like to use smac get a new net work card wich will change your physical address,you only need to do all this if the modem you pay 4 have been on your computer

we bit of topic here, but when a subed modem gets cut, and downloads the noserv.cm or what ever, can it still pick up the nodes dhcp packets? will the modem still grab its 10.* ip in order to download the noserv config from the tftpd...

sorry m8 dont no what u on about, if you mean cut off then you use a mac to put it back on,all subbed modems and all clones will down load all updates,the only thing we can do is try to stop the update the ambit 200 is the easist use a 100--120 mac then copy and paste this

cd non-vol\snmp
max_dload_tries 0
write
cd \
reset

if you change macs they will change your ip so a diffrent mac will always give you a diffrent ip but you will always have the same phyical adrress thats why you got to use smac or change your network card

Back