Designer Mens Clothes

kahunaburger

Inactive User
I have a few items for sale, there all brand new with tags.

1 x Boxfresh Grey - Jacket knee length Jacket Size M RRP £110.00, selling for £60 o.n.o
1 x French Connection - Grey Striped Shirt, Size XL, RRP £45, selling for £25 o.n.o
1 x Firetrap - Olive green with gold lettering V neck T-Shirt, Size XL, RRP £32, selling for £17 o.n.o
1 x Hope and Glory - Red,White and Blue 100% Wool Jumper, Size L RRP £75, selling for £40 o.n.o
1 x Criminal - Cream crew neck 100% Wool Jumper, Size L, RRP £57, selling for £30 o.n.o
1 x Firetrap - Light green large checked shirt, Size L, RRP £52, selling for £28 o.n.o
1 x Peter Werth - Grey striped shirt, Wing Collar very smart, Size 3 RRP £45, selling for £25 o.n.o
1 x G Star Raw - Custom Concept Distressed Blue Jeans, Size 30R, RRP £90, selling for £50 o.n.o
1 x Jack and Jones - Dark Blue Jeans, Size 36R, RRP £50, selling for £29 o.n.o

There is photos for all items, just please ask and will forward them to you..

Thanks.

Devilfish

DW Regular
Kahunaburger this section is for members to sell the odd 'this and that' if they want. It's not ebay or a Sunday market!!!

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
Did you get rid of the smell of smoke ? I heard that a small mens designer outlet in middlesbrough had a fire a couple of nights ago and all the stock was smoke damaged and selling for £2 - £3 per Item ? As you live in that area I was wondering if this was that stock ?

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
i have got some slightly used toilet roll,don't let the stains put u off,been dryed on the line.hows about it guv......2 quid tit for tat i love london town!!!!!!!!!!

TEST