Dell bios password help

Samuraineedshelp

Inactive User
Reaction score
The laptop asks for a password as soon as it starts. I can't get into anything. I tried the password generator and none of them worked. it has 8 spaces for the password. I found a program that said it can get rid of the password or find it but i can't get into the bios setting to let it boot from a usb or cd. I press f12 and i see the option on the screen light up but then it goes to the password. I tried backdoor passwords like DELL but none of them worked. I tried taking out the CMOS battery but it still asked for the password. Its a Dell XPS L502X laptop. It says the service tag is 2KD5FT1. It has a unlock key hint number but it keeps changing when i enter more passwords. Its A7635A3A right now. Someone please help.

Hey
I have the same problem here :(
Looking forward to a solution, found nothing so far...
Can't contact dell coz I got this laptop as a gift and the guy is no longer accessible (the registered owner)

Unfortunately this model comes with a dedicated Password protection chip which prevents password removal via CMOS Battery removal :) :Angryfire

Hey
I have the same problem here :(
Looking forward to a solution, found nothing so far...
Can't contact dell coz I got this laptop as a gift and the guy is no longer accessible (the registered owner)
I'm dealing with the same screen. Did you get an answer?

The laptop asks for a password as soon as it starts. I can't get into anything. I tried the password generator and none of them worked. it has 8 spaces for the password. I found a program that said it can get rid of the password or find it but i can't get into the bios setting to let it boot from a usb or cd. I press f12 and i see the option on the screen light up but then it goes to the password. I tried backdoor passwords like DELL but none of them worked. I tried taking out the CMOS battery but it still asked for the password. Its a Dell XPS L502X laptop. It says the service tag is 2KD5FT1. It has a unlock key hint number but it keeps changing when i enter more passwords. Its A7635A3A right now. Someone please help.
I have the same issue. Any help?

The laptop asks for a password as soon as it starts. I can't get into anything. I tried the password generator and none of them worked. it has 8 spaces for the password. I found a program that said it can get rid of the password or find it but i can't get into the bios setting to let it boot from a usb or cd. I press f12 and i see the option on the screen light up but then it goes to the password. I tried backdoor passwords like DELL but none of them worked. I tried taking out the CMOS battery but it still asked for the password. Its a Dell XPS L502X laptop. It says the service tag is 2KD5FT1. It has a unlock key hint number but it keeps changing when I poop more passwords. Its A7635A3A right now. Someone please help.
I'm dealing with the same screen. Did you get an answer?

did you try with this?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back