Deleting Unwanted Channels

Griz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All can someone plz help me here after doing a scan how do i delete unwanted channels perminantly!!:Cheers: Griz

bouqet editor. you can do that via the remote (dbox button -> settings i think) or via the http web interface (dbox needs to be connected to ur pc than)

yes i have tried that but when i save after exiting bouqet editor the channels keep coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tryed it wich way? via remote or web?
you can swtich the bouqest by pressing home -> dbox button ..

if you do it via the web, you have to save once, then when it comes out of that screen you have to press save there as well, even sayinging that, the channells might not appear on the bouquet but if you flick through every channell one at a time the adult channells are still there,i have been trting to permantly remove them for ages.

other wise dl the service and bouqet file and do it by hand or use the Bouquet Wizard (google) free tool and looks nice (not tryed it thou ;) but it looks as if it does the job well) the files are just simple XML, look at them a bit and you will understand how they are setup

http://sportster.ump2002.net/downloads.php?catID=6 bouquet wizard ..

i know what you are saying.......but you are only deleting the channell name from the bouquet, you are not actualy stopping the channell coming into the box, if you go through the channells using the up and down channell change buttons you will find they are still working but just not displayed on the bouquet. However, i will stand corrected.

hmm yeah, maybe if you remove them from the xml files completley? that should stop the channels even showing up or?

I had the same problem used bouquet to select the channels but up/down on remote once passed the chosen channels showed the rest. i used uedit to delete the channels from the service.xml file. You have to delete each line of text (channel) under each transponder. Don't delete the transponder even if you have no channels under it because it seems to knacker it...

hi

tell you what i do i get all the channels even the ones i dont watch and put them all in a boquet and hide the boquet then i dont need to see them

so every time i scan i put leave current on the boquets

cheers

type the ip address in internet explorer (box connected to pc) then you can hide it from there the icon will go red

Back