iPhone deleting apps iphone4?

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
just got iphone4 but its got loads of app i don't want..or ones i want to move i'v tryed holding down waiting for them to wiggle but it doesn't work is there a setting for this.....or another way to delete them,(everytime i delete them in itunes and sync they come back)?......!!jailbroken!!

cheers.

If they are Cydia Apps go into Cydia and install a program called Cydelete, this will give you the little delete crosses on those apps

Thanks m8, but there not cydia apps,they were just on the phone when i acquired it,thought it might be a screen problem but everything else works.

cheer.

Just press and hold one of the apps for 5 or 6 seconds and they should start to wiggle with a cross on, tap the cross and it should delete

I see you have tried this but try holding the app longer ?

still nothing m8 even tried holding it for about a minute....has a stupid mirror screen protector on it took that off still not working.

cheers.

If you want it like brand new just put it in recovery mode then restore it from there. Then you can jailbreak it and make it your own.
Does sound very much like they are indeed Cydia apps tho

if i put it in recovery mode then restore through itunes it upgrades it to 4.0.2 can this still be jb or do i need to downgrade?

cheers.

just tried this m8...its came up error(3194)...any ideas?

cheers.

yes m8 think its quite a recent itunes.

cheers.

I think you're on about the demoapp etc. Nowt you can do about that. They are hidden by default, a respring should re hide them. Otherwise install sbsettings and select them in hide icon

Back