decided to quit smoking

Manny

Member ++
Reaction score
got some patches, just put one on dont feel like smoking, just got a bit of a dead arm lol

Good luck to you, its a hard thing to do but many have succeeded and with a bit of will power and the patches...I hope you can beat it.

well done mate,gave them up a few months back just went cold turkey and i admit its not that easy but so far so good the 1st month i though was the hardest but as soon as you find a new routine without the fags you will be fine,and if you do end up having one dont fret i had a few there a few weeks back on a night out and the next day my chest felt like shit so i havent even thought about them since

Good luck mate i quit 2 weeks ago yesterday and im using the chewy, every time you feel like you need one just convince yourself that you dont, spend 5 minutes doing something to keep your hand busy or something or even talk to someone who can encourage you.

yeah. thnx for ure concerns guys. to have a dead arm is it normal?

Last edited:
Yeah i tried the patches before and i was getting irritations whereever i put them.

l packed up last week ... did pack up for 5 years and went back (l know wot a knob) didnt do it for heath but u look a right pratt smoking these days and 35 quid a week in smoke ..

lm going to give that to my daughter for driving lessons instead .. keep it up m8 lm with u all the way

Just like redness and itchyness nothing too serious, i think it has a list off side effects on the leaflet or box.

l packed up last week ... did pack up for 5 years and went back (l know wot a knob) didnt do it for heath but u look a right pratt smoking these days and 35 quid a week in smoke ..

lm going to give that to my daughter for driving lessons instead .. keep it up m8 lm with u all the way

Non smokers united lets all keep each other encourage lol

goode luck m8 i know how hard it really is after 30 years smoking i decided to quit 14 mths ago i used the tablets i can honestly say they are superb and touch wood not had a fag yet although every now and again i get the urge but soon passes just take each day as it comes

thnx. good luck 2 you also. thats good idea m8 better than burning that money.

good idea to use the money for something better

thnx. good luck 2 you also. thats good idea m8 better than burning that money.

Every week just treat yourself or someone to a little treat to the value of what you would usually have spent of ciggies.

yeah just think how much you will save, that wil give you some encouragement to keep going.

Go for it matey

Best thing I did. Used no patches or anything pure will power. Use this and I feel it is easier in the loong run.

Hard if you drink but should be easier since you cant smoke in pubs anymore. closest to regression after 3 months with a fag in hand nearly smoked but resisted. Non smoker no for 7 years. Still funnily get a crave now and then.

All the best go for it you will feel better.

spend 5 minutes doing something to keep your hand busy or something or even talk to someone who can encourage you.
Pmsl sounds like an advert for one of the 0898 dirty chat lines:banana:.

Good luck with the stopping smoking m8 stick at it

every time the wife wants to stop smoking i keep a pack of 20 handy ,so when things get bad i end up giving her them for peace.i know the othere side as i lost my mother to them 3 years ago .

every time the wife wants to stop smoking i keep a pack of 20 handy ,so when things get bad i end up giving her them for peace.i know the othere side as i lost my mother to them 3 years ago .

sorry to hear that. smoking kills.

what do you mean? do you mean something like this? :SSEXY:

lmfao looking again at my post it does look a bit like that, I missed the s off hands lol, not to mention the talking to someone to ncourage you.:proud:

Back