decided to quit smoking

stopped nearly 2 years ago just quit after 33 years not had one since wife quit last year house now a smoke free zone it may be hard at first but stick in there.

Well I'm still a smoker :-( but after reading these posts think I may try again. Longest I've done is 3 months with no fags.

But well done to all who have done it, Hopefully one day I will be able say I've done it too :)

your profile pic/slogan

what do you mean? do you mean something like this? :SSEXY:

hey ahmed sorry to go off topic BUT ..... i'm 'intrigued' by your profile pic/slogan, and cant figure out what the "slogan" means....could you enlighten me? i'm just curious...........

I did the Paul Makenna quit smoking hypno CD once and I never felt like smoking again - might effect different people differently... but you might find it on download if you look a round!!

I did the Paul Makenna quit smoking hypno CD once and I never felt like smoking again - might effect different people differently... but you might find it on download if you look a round!!

Someone had it on here in the download section i think but that sections down at the moment, if anyones got it do they fancy pm it to me.

i'm on 3rd week (day 17 i think) best of luck to you mate

Good luck,I gave up at christmas and am quite proud i have not smoked for nearly 6 months. The only draw back i have found is i now eat like a horse, I now weigh 19 stone.............I was 12

hey ahmed sorry to go off topic BUT ..... i'm 'intrigued' by your profile pic/slogan, and cant figure out what the "slogan" means....could you enlighten me? i'm just curious...........

its like im british by paper means like birth certificate, passport it says im british. but in nature or real terms or ethenic background im a paki lol.

its like im british by paper means like birth certificate, passport it says im british. but in nature or real terms or ethenic background im a paki lol.

If you were born in Britian and live in Britian then you are British. But i see were your comming from. There are People born in England who like to think of themselves as Scottish. Rod Stewart springs to mind.

Back