Deadliest Catch Alaskan Storm USA XBOX360-Nocturnal

Yeah its region locked and has not got a release schedule for PAL region. So I doubt we will be getting this one. :(

has this got anything to do with deadliest catch series on discovery channel??? if it is then i will definately give this a miss. great tv series, but how the fook do you turn that into a game lol

i took it it was a fishing game :proud:

o'well can hope

has this got anything to do with deadliest catch series on discovery channel??? if it is then i will definately give this a miss. great tv series, but how the fook do you turn that into a game lol

it is based on the series

Head to the high seas in this intense, challenging action/strategy title based on authentic elements from the Discovery Channel's highest-rated TV series Deadliest Catch in the game Deadliest Catch Alaskan Storm. Battle 40-foot waves, storms, ice, and crew injury as you serve as Captain of a Bering Sea crab boat, as inspired by Sig, Edgar and Norman Hansen, stars of the Deadliest Catch show.

Features

* Yes, Captain!: You are the Captain of the boat, with the responsibility for twenty crewmembers. Try different boats for different results.
* Real-world environment: The dangerous waters of the Bering Sea are faithfully replicated with over 34,000 miles of actual coastline and four real Bering Sea harbors.
* Real-world action: Participate in exciting missions and mini-games, including Coast Guard rescues, throw-the-hook challenges, and skiff racing.
* The full experience: Take an interactive virtual tour of the crab boat and check out over 100 exclusive crewmember videos.
* Multiplayer: The game is suitable for multiplayer for up to eight players over Xbox LIVE.

Burnt this without reading the title properly, dohhhh

LOL.... I wouldn't have minded having a bash at this one. The tv series was quality lol... puking your guts up in some of the roughest seas imaginable whilst getting wiped out with waves shooting over the decks and getting smashed with blocks of ice falling from hoists only to winch in an empty cage.... great fun lol

Back