dead digivox xl

georgebourne

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have been given a digivox xl and its dead any one out there no out about them would llike to bring it back to life if pos

it will need jtagging i think unless some caps have blown,not too sure mate

have u downloaded the software if not go to nokias.co.uk and follow the instructions if u have try the following press menu then factory setting type in 0000 then ok then installation scan 4 channels make sure u have the write cable provider b4 u scan this might take 3-4 attempts it normally stops at 12% then 26% just keep rescanning until u get 100% then it will automatically store them then go to system info type 1004 u will cas system go down to the 3rd option (key emu)turn it on then just exit out and that should be it sorted / ps if u scan b4 7 u wil not pick up bbc3 and bbc 4 but can find these on the cbbc channel and c beebies channel and the same applys if scan after 7 u will not get cbbc/c beebies but will get bbc3/4

hi ive tried nokias web site it seem s to be gone i m looking for help i got a new digivox xl and it wont update iv rebooting it factory reset it nothing works any ideas ?

irisheyes your have you upload the firmware onto the box first before you can scan for channels

Back