dead digivox xl

georgebourne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have been given a digivox xl and its dead any one out there no out about them would llike to bring it back to life if pos

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
it will need jtagging i think unless some caps have blown,not too sure mate

taxi112

Inactive User
Reaction score
have u downloaded the software if not go to nokias.co.uk and follow the instructions if u have try the following press menu then factory setting type in 0000 then ok then installation scan 4 channels make sure u have the write cable provider b4 u scan this might take 3-4 attempts it normally stops at 12% then 26% just keep rescanning until u get 100% then it will automatically store them then go to system info type 1004 u will cas system go down to the 3rd option (key emu)turn it on then just exit out and that should be it sorted / ps if u scan b4 7 u wil not pick up bbc3 and bbc 4 but can find these on the cbbc channel and c beebies channel and the same applys if scan after 7 u will not get cbbc/c beebies but will get bbc3/4

irisheyes

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ive tried nokias web site it seem s to be gone i m looking for help i got a new digivox xl and it wont update iv rebooting it factory reset it nothing works any ideas ?

jock

Inactive User
Reaction score
irisheyes your have you upload the firmware onto the box first before you can scan for channels

TEST