DD- Email from al*hat...this should make u laugh

bert1

Member ++
Reaction score
DD- Email from al*##t...this should make u laugh

Got an email from ur m8 yesterday- there seems no end to his program writing skills

now they seem to have produced a smartcard that depending on whether its been nicked or not will burst into flames (if i read broken english right) on insertion into the receiver........(The guy I use abroad told me ages ago that they only produce these in 6mnth and 12mnth format - red or green not sure which is which but why the fuss ? you have to text a number back in albania to activate them like a mobile top up-would have thought these could cancelled easily enough.....

Subject:- Ebay announcement.
Digitalb has Announce:-

Have been stolen 3000 Cards ...

Those Cards been stollen and We beleve they are now in Greece ...
The problem with this cards are they can be activate from eny one by Scrach card code sold from ALBANIA
1 months,3 months 6 months.12months

For that all users shoub be very carfully this cards can be activate from 1 months only 3 months only and can even be Fire of becouse will be detected like stollen cards.

For that Be very carfully buying cards from ebay becouse no one is Digitalb Distributor.

Digitalb Njofton qe nje numer prej 3000 Kartash eshte vjedhur edhe besohet te kene kaluar ne Greqi.Keto karta mund te aktivizohen me kode ne te shitura ne Shqiperi 1 mujore 3 mujore por edhe mundet te caktivizohen si te detektuara te vjedhura.Ju lutem te keni kujdej me kartat e blera ne menyra te ndyshme, e sidomos ne Ebay ku na kane raportuar qe gjenden shites Ambulant qe skane te bejne me Digitalb.

Ju lutem te gjithe Klineteve te kene kujdes.

A####t allways asking their Members to be very very carfully on EBAY...buying Digitalb Cards..

This Announcment been from Digitalb Source.

Last edited by a moderator:
is he trying to say that digitalb are intentionally putting explosive/incendary devices into peoples homes?

a stolen card will just be deactivated, if these are scratch card pay as you go cards then they are no good unless authorised anyway

sounds like hes worried that someone may be offering a cheaper alternative to his 'pay for 12 months up front, then not get what you was promised' offer lol

For that Be very carfully buying cards from ebay becouse no one is Digitalb Distributor.

if noone is official UK distributor, then why believe him when he says that he is???

Last edited:
so in other words, if you have just bought a gold card and a TM 6000 series receiver or HD darkbox as the previous offer, when your sub expires youll need to buy another new receiver again to carry on viewing?

this information, along with the announcement that the viewing card could burst into flames has decided for me that i will never renew to digitalb again

it always seems that 95% of the offers here have a nasty sting in the tail

from over there

I hope u realise i was taking the pi$$ m8.........how can the exact same card in the exact same receiver be ok if u buy from a them and yet when somebody nicks it and they sell it to you it bursts into flames........??

are they able to change the way the card works over the air then?

yep m8 ;)

but found it on alsat as well, yet cant find anything on digitalb.al nor the forums comnnected with digitalb

but for darkman to actually say

For that all users shoub be very carfully this cards can be activate from 1 months only 3 months only and can even be Fire of becouse will be detected like stollen cards.

implies that should a card malfunction for any reason, then you have potentially got an incendary device wrapped in plastic sitting under your telly ready to smoulder away giving off poisonous fumes in the process, thats going to do the sale of digitalb cards the world of good lol

its darkman trying to scare people into only buying from him, whats the difference between a card he sells, and one someone else sells? nothing at all

thats wot i thought........but when u didnt appear to be laughing thought maybe joke was on me LOL

pmsl, I hope you didn't get our DigitAlb card from Alshat lmao.

Do you think it would travel down the share and blow all of our boxes up? :proud:

nahh lol

our card is a proper one, not a plain white one from alshat,

if i had a card from them id use it to scrape my arse with lol

other people looking for info on HD equipment etc cant get straight answers, this wont get a straight answer either, itll prob get deleted lol, but its food for thought when broken english is used to try and blag people to ONLY use your service, and how it 'could' ;) backfire

im also in the market for an HD receiver, as well as a subscription to a good value package, and have spent a while reading back through posts about offers, problems with receivers, etc, it seems the best offers have a catch that is normally found out after buying

dreamboxes turning out to have a problem with the latest 'clone killing' image,, boxes sold on cheaply denying theyre about to be discontinued as a better model is coming, subscriptions not containing the promised channels

but the latest decider for me is this statement from here http://alsat.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=180973 that says

Quote:
and can even be Fire of becouse will be detected like stollen cards.

i wouldnt want ANY equipment in my home that could catch fire, wether stolen or not, cards can and do malfunction, they all come from the same source, no matter what happens to them after production, so if these cards are able to catch fire to destroy themselfs in the event of a theft, then i will not under any circumstances risk the lifes of my loved ones by having it in the house, itd be like having a rusty hand grenade on top of the telly as an ornament

im still looking for an HD receiver, and a decent subscription, but not one that has the potential to kill me in my sleep

our card is a proper one, not a plain white one from alshat,

if i had a card from them id use it to scrape my arse with lol

you'd still probably have to ring them as there'd be some problem with it....lol

mumbles (trainee admin) ((******)) removed all my rights lol, all i can do is read, and even then im limited to what i can read, but this time ive copied ALL of my PMs, one from 2 days ago off darkman which is for VERY interesting reading about alsat shop, site and their claims about how they interact with digitalb

ill be banned again pretty soon, i just know it, even though i cant post or download im sure theyll find an excuse lol

PMSL at the thread about diablo cam on there......

All discussion of upgrading diablo 2.2 to 2.3 is to cease as it is a scam and they want to protect their customers LOL......

how opportune as 2.3 opens divvyalb......

PMSL at the thread about diablo cam on there......

All discussion of upgrading diablo 2.2 to 2.3 is to cease as it is a scam and they want to protect their customers LOL......

how opportune as 2.3 opens divvyalb......

ADMIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by linux geek View Post
yep can confirm its working

have my digitalb card in my pocket

to tell the truth ive not used it for the last month may put it on **** now

LG
dont wory you should need again not more then some weeks

So only a couple of weeks until it won't work? alledgedly!

even if a few weeks m8 its something for em to think about.....

there was apost a few weeks back asking why supersport albania channels weren't in widescreen - the general reply seems to be because 95% of albania is still using old 4:3 tubes.....

In Greece - you see only widescreen tv advertised in magazines------the shops have a fair mix still of old 4:3 and new 16:9 but everyone's house ive been to (on average salaries) still has 4:3......even nova broadcast 4:3

the hd and pairing and everything else is greed & aimed at the uk or eu market.......they always move the goalposts

last sept I bought 12mnths Alb s/s in Greece for about £105 ....the same thing goes at £170 here.....I'd love to know if mine opens hd but i aint got hd........LOL

there was apost a few weeks back asking why supersport albania channels weren't in widescreen - the general reply seems to be because 95% of albania is still using old 4:3 tubes.....

the hd and pairing and everything else is greed & aimed at the uk or eu market.......they always move the goalposts

the last bit is spot on, the albanians wouldnt have received the channels in the first place, as they didnt have HD receivers nor HD tellys so they are not losing anything on their package

the HD was given to everyone for free at first, then scrambledas a new pay service, and now a new receiver as well

the only people who will pay for it now are the mugs on a***t who hang on their every word

Back