Dbox2

gsim

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI ALL . i used 2 get the boxes of i site in germ for like £100 now there over £150.

can anyone tell me any outhers cheep sites for them. or what's a better box's and how much will i pay for them [ie dreem box or the eurovox or something like that anyway. anf whats the diff between them all.

thanks gsim

You can get a dreambox dm500c for £135 (if you're quick). Dream stopped production of the dm500c in favour of the dm600 pvr which is a lot more expensive!

Have a read at the Questions and Answers sticky in the dreambox section.

whats the advantages of the above dreambox over the fake dream boxes? that seem to crop up in the forum im toying with selling my dbox on ebay and getting a dreambox

If you buy an original dreambox, you know it's 100% genuine and that the dealer is going to honor the 12 month warranty.

If you buy a fake, the seller may not honor the warranty. It may be made with cheaper components and it may fail after a short period of time.

If you're happy with buying a known fake and you're willing to take the risk then go ahead. But in some cases, the fakes are selling for about £10-20 less than the original.

Approved dealers can be found on the manufacturers website.

Back