dbox2 evocam gbox ?!"£$%

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok people so what i know about all this you could just about get on the back of a stamp,what i would like to know is this channel going down the pan thing and all this auto updating thing just effecting the dbox ??? If i go out and get a dreambox 750 or whatever am i still going to have this problem. so far i have just about managed to keep my box up and running with a lot of help from all you guys but i must admit iam starting to get just a little pissed off with it all now is there a fix round the corner will a diffrent box sort this ??? give me a shout lads and lasses all comments greatfully received.

ok people so what i know about all this you could just about get on the back of a stamp,what i would like to know is this channel going down the pan thing and all this auto updating thing just effecting the dbox ??? If i go out and get a dreambox 750 or whatever am i still going to have this problem. so far i have just about managed to keep my box up and running with a lot of help from all you guys but i must admit iam starting to get just a little pissed off with it all now is there a fix round the corner will a diffrent box sort this ??? give me a shout lads and lasses all comments greatfully received.

Why are you still having probs m8, did you flash the new modded image or put the AU fix in the image that was on it ??

Most boxes had the same issue.

i have andromida 2 on mate it was spot on untill vm started rolling the keys or w/e it is they did now i changed the ucodes is it to 7 10 and 11 hope u can make some sense of this then the gbox stopped working so i managed to sort that now its on int ??? it goes orange in the little screen menu and says int in it which works but it has notthing on how it was when the gbox was working

try using evocam with just rom 10 enabled. Thats what i'm using with the same image, working sweet as a nut.

thebigman

Back