DBOX2 Error Codes

ph3d

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, i recently just purchased some dboxes for family and freinds, the company i bought them off sayd they were in perfect condition no faulty displays and in debug mode, i think they are still in debug mode but im having problems with doing anything with them it turns on then comes in german Welkomen sumthing and i cant press any buttons on my remote to do anything, if i leave it long enough it eventually hits me back with FeluerCode UD4 (mistake code) in german, just wondered if anyones had the same problems and knows of a quick fix, even a long fix, just need to get them working, cheers in advance lads

eddie.

* Edit. It also comes up and says PREMIERE on the box *

Yes, the boxes still have the original premiere software on them. This does not mean that they are not in debug mode, but they may just require an image to be flashed to them.

IFA (Image Flashing Assistant) will do the job; grab an image from the downloads section and follow stemcells tutorial on how to flash.

If the boxes will NOT flash; then they may still be in debug mode - in which case you might want to take a read of stemcells other guide on how to put the boxes into debug mode.

LIam.

cheers lads much appreciated just gopnna give it a go just now

ok tried flashing it there and i get a error message 10048 in function bind, address already in use, tried repairing each individual connection with xp eg releasing and renewing address, also tried rebooting but still keep getting the same error message,

any ideas?

Try restarting your computer. Make sure that you have only got ONE network connection enabled on your PC (only applies if you have more than 1 "local area connection" icon or more than one ethernet port).

Make sure that you are using a static IP address and not "automatically assigned".

Back