dbox1 help

tonks1982

DW Regular
Reaction score
i got a dbox 1 its coming up b2.000uns, ii have no channels, did a bit of reading and it says i need a programme called transbox, but i cant find it anywere

any help be aprreciated

Transbox is for flashing the dbox1.
Did you get a dbox1 with dvb2000? b2.00uns is the name of the bootloader and if you see only that name in the display there is no os on the box and you have to flash a dvb2000 image.

ma dbox 1 was workign fine now its flashing b2.00uns
i read you need transbox but i cant find that programme anywere

Download transboxdemo from here:
http://www.satshop.com/transbox.htm
The demo version is good enough for a simple flash and you don't need a cracked version from anywhere else.
Unzipp to a folder, right click transboxemo.exe and select WIN98 compatibility mode.
Start transbox, click Einstellungen -> Sprache and select language english.
Click on options -> serial and select the right com port.
Unplug your box, connect box and pc with a nullmodem cable.
Click at start, plug in your dbox1 and click at connect.
If the connect was successfull click at file mode, select in the sofware line via the icon a dvb2000 version and tick the software line. Click at write.

thanks m8 ill give that a go and let you know how i get on

did what u said i hit connect but 10 mins later its still got

status = waiting for answer

Unplug the box, close transbox and restart, click at start and then at connect and plug in the box within 4 seconds.

Last edited:
still getting waiting for status

did a bit of reading it says i need the cracked version so i can click on the bootloader part (demo dosnt let you do that) my dbox just flashes b2.00uns it wont turn off

i got myself a cracked version but it still just says waiting for answer

You don't need a cracked version. The bootloader is the right one and write protected. There is nothing to change at the bootloader.
Check if you selected the right com port and check if you got a real nullmodem cable.

You don't need a cracked version. The bootloader is the right one and write protected. There is nothing to change at the bootloader.
Check if you selected the right com port and check if you got a real nullmodem cable.

i use com port 1
nullmodem lead is correct i have used this same cable for last 2 yrs, i have flashed over 50 boxes this year, with new frequencys and dvb2000

ill keep trying lol

Transbox communicate to the bootloader at startup of the box. Try to unplug and replug a few times if you cannot get a connect.

managed to get a cracked version of transbox pro release one

its has 3 device settings

dbox - dosnt respond to it
mediamaster 9200 - dosnt respond to it
mediamaster 9600 - when i click connect it works the uplaod button becoem available

when i click on upload it asks me for a channel list in a .tab format could you please give me some information on what this is and were i can get the file

thanks

You don't need anything from the irata page. That are software versions prepared for a BDM interface not a serial connection.
If connect wasn't clickable at transboxdemo you didn't set transboxdemo to WIN98 compatibility mode.
There is no file mode at transboxpro. You have to set a link for the software you want to flash.
Edit -> Software -> Insert list item.
Select that link in the software line and tick software.
You should select mediamaster 9200. Mediamaster 9600 is a other bootloader.

hi mgb is it possible to create a auto file for dbox 1 instread of putting keys in

No, the dbox1 conditional access modul is not able to handle nagra EMM's for a auto update.

Back