dbox1 help needed

savagebasher

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi my m8 just got a dbox1 of ebay i have managed to scan and get all the channels but need help decode the scrambled channels i d/l this 6in1 is this the correct files to put on fun card and will i need anything more for to get it working for him you all will say relist it on ebay but he paid £85 and will not get anything like that back so i would be greatfull if you can help me get this running

Check first if you got a multicam with amon chip.
Menue button -> 8 -> 4 Caminfo
The softwareversion is shown in the second line.
A funcard is only functional with a amon cam inside the box.
You can leave the dvb2000 menues via the TV button.

hi m8 this is what i get in cam info

dvb2000
dv2.02d betatv
(prot(ca)type(c
5085a200000001

03 00 b6 00
ser :
nat :
emm/ecm : 1fff 005c

mgb i take that cam module is no good to decode scrambled channels if my m8 buys a amon cam module will i get this dbox up and working and were can he buy such a amon cam module from thanks

That cam is not working with funcards.
You can buy a amon cam for around 5 to 15 quid via german ebay.

hi and thanks for help will any funcard work as i have a spare funcard 2 laying about

Start isvedit, load the file eeprom.hex, click on editor, go to the nagra section, overwrite the 2 keys with the valid ones for your area, tick both keys, click on write to memory, exit the editor, save the eeprom file to the format you want, write eeprom and flash.hex to a funcard.

hi m8 tried write them files to funcard and got file size is greater than card memory

eeprom means external eprom. The internal eprom is not used for a dbox1.

Maybe you selected the wrong funcard type. The external eprom of a funcard2 is 8kb and the eeprom file converted to bin is 8kb.

hi m8 do you know of any other place to buy one as i have been on the german ebay but cant read german and i just keep getting some error message what i think it is saying i cant ask seller anything as i ask in english not german

If you klick at Frage an den Verkäufer (Email to seller) you have to login after that.

Back