dbox

If using commando 12 image cccam will not work
C12 for dBox2 was never built with CCcam support.

Hope this may help

If using commando 12 image cccam will not work
C12 for dBox2 was never built with CCcam support.

Hope this may help

Thanks Bob
fergal is very well versed on the dbox2. I gained most of my knowledge from reading his advice.
Perhaps the most minimal of oversights on his post of Jan 17
I think the OP has trashed his box by now !!!
There are much better options these days. Although a great bit of kit in its day, that's why I still have three in my loft lol

Thanks Bob
fergal is very well versed on the dbox2. I gained most of my knowledge from reading his advice.
Perhaps the most minimal of oversights on his post of Jan 17
I think the OP has trashed his box by now !!!
There are much better options these days. Although a great bit of kit in its day, that's why I still have three in my loft lol

I am in no doubt how versed fergal is and mean no disrespect as fergal has also helped me on a number of occasions

The reason I posted about cccam not working is that I was advised by PaphosAL
about cccam on commando 12 image when setting it up last year ( I have only recently changed from dbox to Zgemma on cable )

On another note I was unable to change a working 2x commando image from a Nokia dbox
To a 1 x for a Sagem dbox I had to find a 1x image and ftp the files from the 2x image

I am in no doubt how versed fergal is and mean no disrespect as fergal has also helped me on a number of occasions

The reason I posted about cccam not working is that I was advised by PaphosAL
about cccam on commando 12 image when setting it up last year ( I have only recently changed from dbox to Zgemma on cable )

On another note I was unable to change a working 2x commando image from a Nokia dbox
To a 1 x for a Sagem dbox I had to find a 1x image and ftp the files from the 2x image

No worries mate !

In my previous post (17) that I quoted craigneuk in I was replying about the ultraphat image he had put on not the commando12 image ;)

Right chaps im back. got ultraphat image onto box getting FTA but rest of channels just black screen not even no channel on it this is the closest i've been can someone help me out and put the final touch to it cheers

I did notice that !!

Wasn't sure if UltraPhat was essentially the same image, albeit fatted up ?
certainly supports mgcamd, not sure about CCCam.

It's too late for craigneuk anyway as it's obvious he has given up the ghost on this one.

I did notice that !!

Wasn't sure if UltraPhat was essentially the same image, albeit fatted up ?
certainly supports mgcamd, not sure about CCCam.

It's too late for craigneuk anyway as it's obvious he has given up the ghost on this one.

i tiold toy i never give in lol. gpt my saniyty back and ready to hev another go today

sorry chaps was at a wadding at the weekend im shaking likea macaraca

i didnt know a wadding n a wonderful wamp was on for 3 days !!!

Back