dbox

No worries mate.

you're right, lade does mean loading ..... but it never loads, therefor the same as kein system and IFA is required !!!

All the best

View attachment 92823

Try this one buddy.

IFA version 2.2

Turn off windows firewall
Disable wireless network connection

set LAN network IP to 192.168.0.201
( IFA automatically sets dbox IP to 192.168.0.202 )

open IFA
select image for flashing
select network device
switch dbox on
press start
a dialogue box pops up
switch dbox off
click ok
switch box on
flashing should begin
progress is indicated on LCD ( IFA image on TV screen )
Fertig and smiley faces on LCD means success
disconnect network
off then on at the mains

well rod me old son i tried it your way and ..........

same!!!lol

I was using ifa v3
doing it your way its just the same as the way i was doing it
comes up on lcd screen whats happening on tv Hallenberg
its when it comes to end you switch off ifa restart box lcd says lade and then just stops tv goes blank and you cant get into box
so this time its away
bring on the new year lol

well rod me old son i tried it your way and ..........

same!!!lol

I was using ifa v3
doing it your way its just the same as the way i was doing it
comes up on lcd screen whats happening on tv Hallenberg
its when it comes to end you switch off ifa restart box lcd says lade and then just stops tv goes blank and you cant get into box
so this time its away
bring on the new year lol

Ah that's a real pity mate !!

I've got to salute your perseverance though !! Admirable !

just a thought maybe if you open the box up, and dust of the dust on the circuit board
might help

its put away but i will try that, what i cant understand is how i can manage to get any of the old images onto box and get some working fta
but as soon as i put any of 2 new images it sticks at same bit
strange lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ah that's a real pity mate !!

I've got to salute your perseverance though !! Admirable !

just wrong time of year im not finished yet !! roll on 2016 lol

Found another old guide !

Try this in the new year

IFA version 2.2

Rename image file mtd3.img

set Local Area Connection network IP to 192.168.0.201
configure Local Area Connection link speed / duplex mode to 10Mbps / half duplex

open IFA
select image for flashing ( mtd3.img from C:\ )
select network device ( there should only be one available )
switch dbox on
press start
a dialogue box pops up
switch dbox off
click ok
switch box on
flashing should begin
disconnect network
off then on at the mains

I'm now Duncan Bannatyne mate ..... I'm owt !

Found another old guide !

Try this in the new year

IFA version 2.2

Rename image file mtd3.img

set Local Area Connection network IP to 192.168.0.201
configure Local Area Connection link speed / duplex mode to 10Mbps / half duplex

open IFA
select image for flashing ( mtd3.img from C:\ )
select network device ( there should only be one available )
switch dbox on
press start
a dialogue box pops up
switch dbox off
click ok
switch box on
flashing should begin
disconnect network
off then on at the mains

I'm now Duncan Bannatyne mate ..... I'm owt !

funnily enough i have got an image called mtd 3 but i have put it away..............

but ive no slept a wink the cant keeps shouting on me .....im in here lol

I was messing around and noticed that I couldn’t get into the commando 12 images using newtuxflash tool which leads me to believe that they are not JFFS2 in which case Image Convertor will not work.

So, what I’m saying is if the original commando 12 2x image was LZMA then you try to convert it using Image Convertor you will get an invalid image !!

This might explain the kein system / lade after an IFA session !!??

If you're still up for it, try this Ultraphat backup by jamesyboyjim which is JFFS2.

Attachments

• ultrphatbackup (1x).rar
    6.6 MB · Views: 4
  • ultrphatbackup.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 6
lol all i can hear is
im in here lol
give it one last chance about 9 when ive got time

I was messing around and noticed that I couldn’t get into the commando 12 images using newtuxflash tool which leads me to believe that they are not JFFS2 in which case Image Convertor will not work.

So, what I’m saying is if the original commando 12 2x image was LZMA then you try to convert it using Image Convertor you will get an invalid image !!

This might explain the kein system / lade after an IFA session !!??

If you're still up for it, try this Ultraphat backup by jamesyboyjim which is JFFS2.
tried both of them both2x images got kein system
converted them to 1x image through the flashing process switched off ifa turned box on up came lade back to same

box got lifted fired through window hit a boy on back of head in electric scooter he ran into man with zimmer who knocked his wife over shoved her walking stick through wheel of cyclist who went arse over tit gritter motor swerved to avoid cyclist sprayed the salvation army choir chanting christmas songs well ive never heard so much fing and blinding
they phoned polis . guy at end of building peeked his head oot to see what was going on Doberman got past him bit the polis on the chorus and verse he tasered the boy in the zimmer who lite up like a christmas tree at that point i shut the curtains and put light out
see you in 2016

now hows that for tom kite hibbydave lol

Pure magic neebs !! All true it's gonnae be on the STV news at half ten !!

My bunnet has melted trying to get your old box up and running but never say never !?

Roll on 2016

Right chaps im back. got ultraphat image onto box getting FTA but rest of channels just black screen not even no channel on it this is the closest i've been can someone help me out and put the final touch to it cheers

change that i have now managed to get commando on it but just getting FTA

Does the d-boxes still work??? lol Its been that long since I touched 1. I chucked around 5 of them in the skip around 6 months back as the wife was saying they've been there for years lol

Does the d-boxes still work??? lol Its been that long since I touched 1. I chucked around 5 of them in the skip around 6 months back as the wife was saying they've been there for years lol

if you know what your doin which i clearly dont, my memory not as good as when they first came out, but god love a trier and i'm top o the class lol

Right chaps im back. got ultraphat image onto box getting FTA but rest of channels just black screen not even no channel on it this is the closest i've been can someone help me out and put the final touch to it cheers
You need to install cccam and put you line into the cccam.cfg file restart and you should be good to go.

Back