• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

dbox playing up

blanno

Member +
Hi all

I wonder if anybody can help, a friend of mine has a dbox and he's have trouble the screen gets green stripes it keeps crashing and he has to reboot also it freezes. we're in an n*l area would appreciate any help and advise.

Blanno

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
ok green strips is fixed by the following procedure:

settings - video - and by selction the ok in the format and change it to autodetect or whatever

the crashing sounds like you need to select a ucode and now that depends on your image to how you can change that so please share what your image is m8

cheers

lagigolo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Would be nice to know what image your friend is using, as there are some old images out there and a new one would surely benefit.

blanno

Member +
Would be nice to know what image your friend is using, as there are some old images out there and a new one would surely benefit.
thanks for your help I'll check out what image he has, if he knows that is maybe I should just flash a new image and start again, I'd appreciate some views. thanks

standarren

Inactive User
hi there first of all i would try changing the ucodes and the cams see how you go press the blue button on the remote