dbox newbie needs help please!!

bigga18

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
I have just received my sagem dbox2 preloaded with sportster. I have transferred a manchester service to it and I can get beebs 1 & 2 and a few other channels (the likes of bbc news, parliament and other exciting stuff) all the other channels show the menu at the bottom which list the channel and the now and next but they just stay blank. Can anyone give me some advice about what I should be trying now please?????

The sportster that came preloaded on your box does not include the files needed to decrypt the pay-tv channels. You will need to flash a UK image from the downloads section to your box in order to be able to see the other channels.

Liam.

Thanks for this Liam, just one question that might sound dumb. whenI have got the box connected via ethernet to the pc the local connection says the cable is unplugged, is that right or should it show some sort of connection? I just got to the screen that should show the iage I have flashed to the box and there was nothing there to select (could it be something to do with the fact that the local connection isn't connected properly?)

cheers

Back