dbox help with tuner

storey999

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have aquired a 2xamd sagem flashed with sportster 1.7 i cant do a scan everytime i try i get transponder scan failed the thing is if i put a service xml in i get some channels but not decent 1's i get free stuff like ary digital and shopping channels but no bbc1 or movies etc just get channel not availble does any1 know the pinout of the sagem2x tuner as i have had a fiddle with it and need to know if all points are making contact cheers all before i fiddled i was able to do a scan but it could be the image so heres hoping

I strongly doubt its your tuner thats giving you problems.
Try either my EnigmaX image or Gav's Nextgen 19.11.05 image.

Both of which you should be able to scan with.
Liam

re tuner help

ok will try cheers mate would would prefer the pinouts to the sagem tuner as to how many points are ground etc will let you know

storey999 said:
i have aquired a 2xamd sagem flashed with sportster 1.7 i cant do a scan everytime i try i get transponder scan failed the thing is if i put a service xml in i get some channels but not decent 1's i get free stuff like ary digital and shopping channels but no bbc1 or movies etc just get channel not availble does any1 know the pinout of the sagem2x tuner as i have had a fiddle with it and need to know if all points are making contact cheers all before i fiddled i was able to do a scan but it could be the image so heres hoping

I know this will sound silly but have you tried without the modem card. I have done this with a a couple of sagems and worked a treat. God knows what difference it makes but it works ????

re

yes mate tried that already i would just prefer the pinouts for these sagem tuners and if possibe some readings of the components on tuner so we could all know what working tuners components outputs were

Back