dbox front row?

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys
got 2 sagem dbox's one of them receives everything the other receives everything but the front row...ok i checked out the scanning system and the only diffrence is on has cable 9552uk on it the other has bruteforce only...anyone got any ideas as to why the bruteforce box wont pick up front row?

thanks guys....

Best thing to do is to create a backup image of the box that is WORKING, and then flash that to the box that is missing front row. Both boxes are then exactly identical.

thanx liam i am quite a nebie with all this , not exactly sure what stuff i need to do this.....is it all down to the image that is on the box as the other one works a treat just want like u say the exact replica of that!!

could you tell me the easiest way to do this and what cables i would need please?

thanks liam i do appreciate ur answers i will look at the tutorial and give it a go...is there anything i should be afraid of when flashing?

the only thing you should be afraid of is making sure you get the right image for your box like a 1x or 2x

Back