Dbox for t/w... i need your help guys...

dee19867

Inactive User
Reaction score
be nice im new to dbox..lol...

im sick and tierd of messing around with normal pace boxes everytime they mess up and now want to move up to dbox. But theres all different types... like nokia, linux and sagem... which is the best one for me?? is there any i should stay away form or look out for???

http://www.d-box2.co.uk/pi1944704127.htm?categoryId=1

i have also been looking on ebay and everyhting smells of roses, so i need some help...

thanks

Nokia Boxs tend to be the most stable but more prone to tuner problems

Sagem boxs can be unstable and have more freezing problems..

Its luck of the draw really mate ive got a nokia and 2 sagems the nokia seems the better ... but i prefer the casing on the sagem :D

What you need is a DboX in debug mode so you can flash it with one of the images from this forum.

Make sure its a cable version as well i have seen some sat versions floating around the auction sites so beware.. Best thing to do is have a read of liams tutorial in the downloads section it has all the information that you need..

Hope this helps mate and enjoy the DboX

ok thanks. I been reading tut and says a need a network card on my pc... whats that??? lol...

A network card has an ethernet socket like the one that is used to connect a pc to a modem if your on NtHell or telepest.

Back