DBOX flashing probs

whack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
recently installed Gavs 12/11/05 sportster image was working fine but the channel images keep going off, have got full epg but am looking to try Liams enigma latest release. Having probs ftping the dbox, can get a reply for the box by pinging it but no joy ftping it have used cuteftp and flashfxp. Havent been able to get a reply via ftp since installed the last image (sportster). Have literally tried everything on the forum but to no avail, any one got any ideas?: shocked2

might be the ip address in the image is different change them m8

dbox settings network

cheers

via the tv screen gav? just basically type in my ip of my dbox into this?

try it but i normally have the dbox 1 digit below so if the end of the ip on my pc is 999 the dbox would be 998 if you know what i mean m8

but the ftp programe has to be the same as th box because you will not log into the box

cheers

On a class C network with netmask 255.255.255.0 the range is x.x.x.0 to x.x.x.255. 0 and 255 are reservated for system usage. The available range is 1 to 254 and nothing with 999.

literal

i dont think he meant use that number,he meant keep your pc ip 1 digit lower than the dbox2 ip addyfor example192.168.1.22 on the dbox,and 192.168.1.21 on the pc network card lan settings

1. Check that firewall is diasbled.
2. Try root & password to login.
3. Make sure your using the correct port number when FTPing (Port21).

Ye probally have done all this but hope it helps.

:flame: :Smileysex :flame:

Back