dbox connections

toonmadlad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I've got my box conected to the tv but I want to run another cable from it to another room tv (distance 10-15m) I've had a digi sender hooked up but there is so much interferance even after altering the digi sender channel. is there a way of running RF coax and connectors from the dbox to the other tv? is there even a Scart to RF connector?.

Thanks

TV co-ax socket OUT on dbox2 is'nt a RF out, m8- it's just a pass through. You could use this to send the digi signal along 15m of quality sat co-ax cable to the second TV.

But you'll only pick up the analogue terrestrial channels... There again- if you were to introduce a second dbox2 (or similar) at this point- TV1 could be showing Movies, while TV2 could be on SS1, LOL!

Trouble is with a one box setup, is you're very limited for viewing options on both tellies.

Cheers- AL

Cheers for the reply Al, looks like I've got 2 options then, stick with the digi sender or purchase another box for the other room, all I'm after is the same signal from the TV to the TV in a different room, but I suppose another box will open up loads of signals :Clap:

Rgds
Pete

Hiya

Or you could use a video to RF converter and send a coax cable to another tv.

See link for ideas...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RF-modulator-...hash=item270255641996&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

This is the kind I have in our house, ideal when the misus wants to watch corrie when I want to watch the rugby, I go upstairs.

But you can only watch whats on the D box in either room apart from terestrial areial tv.....

Regards

Back