dbox command centre

sniper214

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what i do with this command centre please? i loaded it up and selected services and then bouquet and bruteforce xmls then clicked upload and it said that they were sent to my sagem dbox.When i booted it up there was none of them there can someone tell me what i've done wrong? ta guys.

Hi sorry but i cant answer any messages because i have just got a dbox myself and i dont know what to do.

But i need THE DBOXCOMMAND CENTRE PROGRAMME CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE TO GET IT OR IF THEY HAVE IT THANKYS.

You wont find dbox command centre on this site anymore; as I removed it completely. Seems that I messed up the coding of the program which made the software very buggy.

Your best bet is to scrap the idea of using dbox command centre and move on to the IFA or FTP method.

@sniper214:
This is a bug. The software works on SOME computers, anad not others. It seems that the software doesnt work on yours. Unfortunately, the message "file transfer successful" is always displayed, even if a problem occured.

Best to go for the FTP method, or if you just want to get your channels up and running without any services.xml/bouquets.xml files, then just do a scan.

Liam
P.S: If you REALLY want to try dbox command centre; I can send you the old program - but I highly recommend that you try another method - the software will probably cause problems for you.

Command Centre

Hi liam thankys alot for replying to my message so quickly, could i please have the programme command centre anyway becuase i have used it in the past and it worked fine i just reformatted my computer and i lost it!!!

could you please send it to

[email protected]

PS. Cheers M8

Back