Dbox 2 or Funs?

jamiecruickshank

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just Sold my Dbox2 it was crashing all the time and was doing my head in (Tuner must been nearly away) i was wondering whether i should spend me money on a Unlooper and Card Writter or get another Dbox?

Kind Regards
Jamie Cruikchank

I would say get a dreambox. No need for cards, just like a dbox2. Only it's brand new, 12 month warranty and it's the size of a vhs cassette tape. Basically an updated version of a dbox2, does everything a dbox2 does only faster.

Can the dreambox take the Linux images that have been made for DBOX or is it completly different. I have a Subbed Telewest Box and all i really want it for is Sky Sports and the Films i have everything else. I am on the Supreme Package withought any extras. I Feel the DBox was a bit of a waste when i no using it all the time. Where with the Cards i could just put the card in the slot when i wanted to watch a game or Film. Do the Funs AUTO update like a DBox or do you need to update on the PC. I know a guy who sells the Boxies chipped with Feedback cut with the Card, will this auto update?

KInd Regards
Jamie Cruickshank

the funs will auto update mate and why not "chip" a box yourself it isn't hard to do and there is loads of stuff on here to help you and its much more fun doing it yourself

Yes the fun cards will auto update.

The dreambox is similar to the dbox where it does take a linux image but you can't use a dbox image on the dreambox. There are loads of images for the dreambox and loads of support too. They autoupdate just like the dbox too.

now i know the cards are auto updated i have a Phoenix Card Programmer here and some Purple Galaxy Cards, so i will get a Glitcher and will give it a bash. One more question will a Hacked card will ok in a Subbed box withougt Modding? I donot have to want to open the case as TW may find out.

NO it wont. It is possible for the cc to know what you are watching. If the find you watching a channel your not subscribed to they will know your stealing cable. Just buy a suitable box for your area and use that. Never mess or use a subbed box to do anything illegal.

Back