DBOX 2 Not Holding Keys

astraboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Dbox 2 which I have tried to enter the new keys onto, but for some reason they are not saving when i home out of the tuxbox commander. Anyone any ideas???

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
I have a Dbox 2 which I have tried to enter the new keys onto, but for some reason they are not saving when i home out of the tuxbox commander. Anyone any ideas???

when u highlight keylist.text you then press 4 when u get to the line u r editing press ok then change letters or numbers once you have done that press ok again then save and exit

hope this helps

monkey999

Inactive User
Reaction score
what button are you pressing to save them / dont press red. scroll across to yes then press ok

TShirtJohn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got the same problem myself, i've tried about 4 times now to make the keys stick but nothing :(

TShirtJohn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok it seems that thre was a different set of keys on the BM toolbar and just tried it with the new keys and it worked :D

neathdrew

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok it seems that thre was a different set of keys on the BM toolbar and just tried it with the new keys and it worked :D

the keys are likely to roll most days.....y not just flash the new roms over to ur image or flash 1 of the new imgs just make sure u have a look in ur box and see if it's a 1x or 2x chip and get the right img......u don't want 'kein system' and have to use ifa which seems to be a problem for a lot of people....

astraboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
just tried new keys but again no joy. I keep getting a message no channels found as well. i am relativly new to this, can I use an ethernet cable to connect to the dbox or do I need a different cable altogether. Does anyone know where there is an idoits guide to connecting your dbox to laptop & networking it?

bobnab

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've got the same problem myself, i've tried about 4 times now to make the keys stick but nothing :(
I TRIED THE NEW KEYS LAST NIGHT AND HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THE KEYS WOULD NOT SAVE EVEN THOUGH I HAD GONE THROUGH THE CORRECT PROCEDURE ANH HIT THE SAVE BUTTON, THIS SEEMED TO HAPPEN TO THE KEY 0 LINE, THE KEY 1 LINE SEEMED TO STAY AS PER THE SAVED VALUE.

astraboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I think my problem is I want to turn it on but cant remember how I turned it off in the first place. At least if it updates to the wrong codes then I change them to the new ones but as it is now it just isnt doing anything!

TEST