dbox 1

bonehead

Member ++
Reaction score
hi all guess who dropped a thingy,we i now have a dbox 1 bought in error what i would like to know is does anyone have a tut on setting them up its getting winter and i need a project anyway,any hel at all as i havnt a clue at present is there anyone else stuck maybe we can bungle along together and watch the smoke,any help would go a long way ie what card should i have there is a card in it but not sure what it is has a red spot in top right corner picture of some guy and says open platform on it i think its fun card?
must be someone had one i hope'
cheers:Jester:

loads of tuts mate, have a look in the download's section....you have a sagem dbox ? is that right ? check to see if it has a 1x or 2 x chip......most sagems have 1x, but it's better to check

so then all you need to do is make sure it's in debug mode.... flash an image to the box.....do a slow scan and bobs your auntie....

no m8 i dont need any info on dbox 2 no probs doing one of them its this dbox one i bought in error just want to know if anyone else had one
cheers

its a dbox one m8 nokia

bonehead said:
no m8 i dont need any info on dbox 2 no probs doing one of them its this dbox one i bought in error just want to know if anyone else had one
cheers
its a dbox one m8 nokia

A Dbox1 can decode the channels just the same as the Dbox2, it just takes a little extra effort to set it up, but it CAN be done, really depends on how technically minded you are, if you are up to a challenge and want to learn about Nagravision and Linux then get the Dbox1, if you are a lazy like me then get a Dbox2

to get you going for a start anyway see what you think

1) A DBOX1 with the cable tuner.

2) The Dr Jamal 2003 firmware loaded

3) The Irdeto cam patched with anon 5.4

4) Any old version 4.3 6in1 flash and external EEP

5) ISVEdit for adding keys to the 6in1 external EEP file

6) dvbedit for downloadin and uploading channel listings to/from the DBOX1

First of all you need to get the fun 6in1 hex version Flash4.3 (not 4.4 as it doesn't work so well) and any old EEP (external eeprom file) for 6in1 (one should come with the zip file). Do a search for xamuh or jettyboy 6in1 and you should get some hits. You also need the ISVEdit editor which you can get from google too.

1) Load the EEP hex into ISVEdit

2) Select Editor, then select the Nagra tab.

3) Check the boxes next to Provider 1, key 0 AND key 1. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO THIS

4) Enter the current keys for your area into the Provider 1 key 0 and Key 1 boxes.

5) Click the Write To Memory button.

6) Click close

7) Save the hex file

i think i will post it in the downloads makes it easier m8

Back