Dbooox

leahyt8

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi
just got v medja in my new house but on pluging in dbox2 i first got all fta and nothing else now i'm still waiting for time
the sig has dropped from 54000 to 50000
bit of history - box tuner is defo a bit dodgy but previously worked in my 2nd floor flat no prob
now trying to plug it in 10m from the road on the ground floor of house Nada!!!

any help will be great

Ta

hi
just got v medja in my new house but on pluging in dbox2 i first got all fta and nothing else now i'm still waiting for time
the sig has dropped from 54000 to 50000
bit of history - box tuner is defo a bit dodgy but previously worked in my 2nd floor flat no prob
now trying to plug it in 10m from the road on the ground floor of house Nada!!!

any help will be great

Ta

You should have no probs with this SIG level mate. whats your BER and SNR levels ?

Your SNR needs to be above 55000 and the BER should be as low as possible, even 0.

All the best

rodboy - ber been mad even in the flat 260000 on some channels but could always get a pic, now getting bugger all and my v box is jammed on ld00 when i plug it in too!!
don't know if the signal in is screwed???????

rodboy - ber been mad even in the flat 260000 on some channels but could always get a pic, now getting bugger all and my v box is jammed on ld00 when i plug it in too!!
don't know if the signal in is screwed???????

Make sure your connections are tight ( like a skitter to a stone ) especially your feed to your box. If necessary tighten the female connector on the box with a pair of the wifes' tweezers - however you do it get it as tight as possible as this will reduce your BER readings.

Up the 'gers by the way my friend, LOL. I'm off to bed

All the best m8.

Back