DB 8000 & Switching EMU from tuner to tuner?

spectra

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it possible on the DB 8000 to switch from Cable tuner (evocamd) to Sat tuner (cccam) automatically? Or do you have to do it manually every time to clear a channel on the two different tuners?

im not sure how image on dm8000 works but couldnt you just set each provider to use a certain default cam?

i know on my dm500 i can do it that way

im not sure how image on dm8000 works but couldnt you just set each provider to use a certain default cam?

i know on my dm500 i can do it that way

Sounds good but dont know where that option is on DB 8000 BH V9 where is it on DB 500 ?

i use lt6 image, with this you can setup auto cam to switch in different bouquets. what i so is put all my cable in one bouquet and set that for mgcam, all the rest are set for ccam.

hope this helps.

i use lt6 image, with this you can setup auto cam to switch in different bouquets. what i so is put all my cable in one bouquet and set that for mgcam, all the rest are set for ccam.

hope this helps.

Yep thats what I got at the moment all cable in 1 bouquet and sat I download via Nabilosat BH V9 addon and installed Vhannibal sat listing but cant see any option for Autocam! Gutted cos I doubt if I can do this on
BH V9 image I guess I will have to wait for a new release see if they add it!!

Thanks

Yep thats what I got at the moment all cable in 1 bouquet and sat I download via Nabilosat BH V9 addon and installed Vhannibal sat listing but cant see any option for Autocam! Gutted cos I doubt if I can do this on
BH V9 image I guess I will have to wait for a new release see if they add it!!

Thanks

go to lt6 image, picture is better, epg once it`s setup is 14 days. if you put multiboot on you can have both.

go to lt6 image, picture is better, epg once it`s setup is 14 days. if you put multiboot on you can have both.

I think im gonna give the LT image ago tonight I've had enough of the NAB BH V9 image it tends to crash everytime I change EMU fro Cable to Sat.

Can you tell me does LT Team provide an online server to download cams & plugins like Nabilosat does?

I think im gonna give the LT image ago tonight I've had enough of the NAB BH V9 image it tends to crash everytime I change EMU fro Cable to Sat.

Can you tell me does LT Team provide an online server to download cams & plugins like Nabilosat does?

yes, all cams online. i think you should be pretty happy with lt6.

Back